TimelyCare Health + Wellness
Did you know that 推荐全球十大博彩公司排行榜 students have access to 24-hour on-demand telehealth support? Just use TimelyCare to access non-emergency medical and mental telehealth care from doctors, nurse practitioners, counselors, and other licensed health care professionals.
If your situation is life-threatening, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
What is TimelyCare?
All current 推荐全球十大博彩公司排行榜 students have free immediate access to medical and mental health support through TimelyCare, a virtual health and wellbeing program. Whether under the weather, anxious, overwhelmed, or feeling down, you will be able to connect with a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device.Android App iPhone App From Your Browser
What can I use TimelyCare for?
- Medical: 24/7, on-demand access to a medical provider that can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infection, allergies, and more
- Scheduled Medical: scheduled options to speak to a medical provider
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at anytime
- Scheduled Counseling: scheduled options to speak to a licensed counselor of your choice
- Group Sessions: Weekly Guided Meditation and Yoga Group Sessions, plus specialized discussions throughout the year
Who can use TimelyCare?
Is my personal information confidential and private?
Yes, student privacy is protected as it would be by any other health care facility, as outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). TimelyMD privacy statement.
How can I access TimelyMD?
To register for TimelyMD services follow these steps:
- Visit the TimelyCare homepage or download the app.
- Select the “Sign In” button at the top.
- Sign up using your first and last name as they appear on your student ID, your date of birth and your .edu school email address to verify account eligibility.
- Create your password.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Select the “Sign Up” button.
For additional information or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org